1. Applications, new Intakes
The DCLead Programme was selected by the EACEA for funding, which means that we will provide E+ Scholarships for students of the programme for:
- Intake 4, from October 2019 to September 2021 [the application procedure ended in Nov. 2018: a few places for self-funding students are still available. Please email email@example.com for info]
- Intake 5, from October 2020 to September 2022 [application procedure open from Aug 2019 – 5 Dec. 2019]
- Intake 6, from October 2021 to September 2023
- Intake 7, from October 2022 to September 2024.
The programme will be able to provide E+ Scholarship beyond 2024 if selected for funding in 2022.
The application form for intake 5 starting in September 2020 (E+ Scholarship, Self-funding students and combined application) will be available from 8. August 2019. The deadline for the submission of the application will be 5. Dec. 2019 at 15:00 CET
In case the places for self-funding students will be not entirely assigned, an application procedure for self-funding students starting the programme in Sep. 2019 will be opened in March 2019.
We suggest following our social media channels for regular updates about the programme:
2. Appeal Procedure for Intake 4 (2019) applicants
Candidates that would like to appeal the decision of the selection committee can do so by sending a letter (PDF or Word file) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter should be addressed to the ‘Chair of the Selection Committee‘ and the subject of the email should read ‘Appeal to the Selection Committee‘. Only letters sent within 2 weeks from the receipt of results of the application will be considered.