It approaches the vast and recent field of digital communication from an interdisciplinary and international point of view bringing together advanced academic discussion with practical knowledge and skills. The programme promotes a non-techno-deterministic, social and ethical reflection on digital communication for future leaders of the field.
DC Lead is also offered in collaboration with the following academic partners:
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), United States
- Ghana Telecom University College (GTUC), Ghana
- Universidade Federal do Recôncavo da Bahia, Bresil
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Australia
- Journalism School at Fudan University, China
And the following industry partners:
- Teracom A/S, Denmark
- Discovery Communications Inc.
- the European Broadcasting Union (EBU)
- Red Bull Media House GmbH, Austria